The purpose of this document. Foster + Partners is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your Personal information. This Pre-hire Privacy Notice describes Foster + Partners’ privacy practices in relation to personal information collected from actual and potential job applicants (“you”) as part of our pre-hire recruitment processes. It makes you aware of how and why your personal information will be used, namely for the purposes of the recruitment exercise, and how long it will usually be retained for. It provides you with certain information that must be provided under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (“UK GDPR”), the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “DPA”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing Personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information. This Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Notice at any time.
Foster + Partners is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use Personal Data about you. We are required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this Privacy Notice.
Reference in this Privacy Notice to “Foster + Partners” means Foster + Partners Group Limited or any of its subsidiaries, so when we mention “Foster + Partners”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Privacy Notice, we are referring to the relevant company in the Foster + Partners group which you have had dealings with.
This Privacy Notice describes:
- what personal information we collect about you.
- how we obtain your personal information.
- how and on what basis we use your personal information.
- how we use analytics and cookies.
- how long we keep your personal information.
- who we share your personal information with.
- how we protect your personal information.
- your rights regarding your personal information.
- changes to this Privacy Notice.
- who to contract with questions or concerns.